Tuesday, September 8, 2015

2 girls and a trip to Myanmar - Bagan (Part 2)

There are more than 2200 of temples and pagodas alone in Bagan. If you need to view each and every one of it, it will take up to 6 months to visit all of them!

There are actually old and new Bagan, more temples and pagodas in old Bagan of course. So you might want to consider where to stay. I stayed in new Bagan for 4 nights and I find everything is good there! No complaints :)

So everyday I start the day:

1. Breakfast at guest house
2. Rent an E-bike
3. Ride around old Bagan
4. Lunch
5. Wait for sunset
6. Dinner




Every sight in old Bagan is unique :)













Super hot stairs. No footwear allowed. 


















Horse and horseman resting.






Of all the sand art artist in Bagan I met, she's the only one selling smaller size ones. 
I bought 3 from her :)
Ko Luen, I'll remember.






Then I bought some art crafts from this lady.
She was carving names on the items I bought, without additional charges.






Serious in her work and details.
Hard work and clean money, earned by herself.






Clear blue sky~


















Rocky road~






That's our E-bikes, red and blue~ :D






I have no idea since when I started liking old buildings... :)
They are just so beautiful!


















Go up to higher level to have clearer view.






Every view is just beautiful~






The beautiful handicrafts :)






The Tharabar Gate at Old Bagan.






Ananda Temple, very fomous.






Unique. 












Beautiful sky~






It was a really hot and sunny day~
Advantage part of it? All pictures look good!






I've no idea what are the names of these temples and pagodas.
Not stated in the map too.












Bagan is a very dry place.






The three sisters.






Glaring sun. 






Pisa tower in Bagan ^_^






In the middle of somewhere, there lived a family....






Upalithien.






Fun time passes fast.
On the way to Mandalay.






I will try to post a plan and spendings summary the soonest!



-- Jenn a.k.a. blueyfetes --

No comments: