Friday, June 22, 2012

A day at Fraser's Hill - Part 2 (Ye Olde Smokehouse)

After boat riding, we went to the Ye Olde Smokehouse, a historical building that serves very very nice scones!




^_^






British style~






It's such a comfy place to chill and have afternoon tea!






Welcome welcome~






Side gate to the back of the building...






Another entrance :)






His coffee tea latte.






My iced chocolate.






Yummy brownie!






The most delicious scone that I had (in Malaysia)!
A bit regret that I ordered only 1 >.<






Bell.






Fireplace.






Another cozy corner...






Nostalgia~






Dinning area~






Artsy pic.






You can choose to sit outside too~






A bit hot that day when I went...













Fresh fresh air~






Birds are everywhere~ ♥






Flower pot~






After the afternoon, we walked around in nearby places....






Flower~ just like my nickname :P


















Bud.






Look so elegant~






Small small flowers~






Spider spotted!






Bite me, I wanna be Spiderwoman!






A helipad~






I think this is a golf course.






BSN, the only ATM.






Puncak Inn, the next time I come, I want to stay here~






The clock tower~






Guess what?
The post office!






Police station!!
So cute~~~






LOL... this was supposed to be the entrance.
When leaving only took the pic.






Contented face~ ♥






Night time, back to Teow Chow Seafood Restaurant, Sri Bintang Kepong to have dinner.

Claypot Taufu - RM 12.






Vege - RM 6






Awesome Possum Salted Egg Crab - RM 71






There, my 1 day trip ended happily although small accident happened in between.

Nice to catch with you friend~ :) just like old times, except, you look shorter and fatter now :P

Cheers!!


-- Jenn a.k.a. blueyfetes --

No comments: