Tuesday, January 29, 2013

East Coast Road Trip 3 - Teluk Cempedak

After we checked out from Riverside Boutique Guesthouse, we arrived at Teluk Cempedak, a place where I got surprised again :)

I think it's quite well managed, clean and very beautiful.


They have Mc Donald's and Chatime.







Peaceful and nice~







Very clean beach!







Feels like I'm owning the beach :)







Surprise view #1







Surprise view #2







We then walked along the metal bridge to the other side of the beach... 







Tiny bridge~







Perfect dating spot?







Lots of big big rocks~














Traffic light spotted :P







Boat on the beach.







Still quiet~







Artsy pic again~ ^_^







The boys gone, so I had to do self-shot.







Good good good weather~







Pattern on the sandy beach~







sharp edges.... 







Noon time is even more beautiful!







Matching cap and tee? :D







I'm tanned, instantly.







View behind was awesome!







Surprise view #3







I wanna smile every day! :)














Tiger: Yo! Welcome to Mc D's!







大佬~~~ 唔好啊~~~~







Best place to take a rest~







Surf up!!







Bye now! I'll be back!!






Next post, Sg Lembing~

Thanks for reading.



-- Jenn a.k.a. blueyfetes --

No comments: