Sunday, July 11, 2010

A date with Miao Miao

I'm not a person that is really fond of cats/ kittens. But this Miao (Cat in Chinese), I like her a lot. Because she's just too cute and fun to hang out with. So one Sunday, I met up with Miao Miao since she didn't have to work (Yes, Miao is a lovely person) that day.




We went to have brunch at Pasta Zanmai 1st.
Ice Fruit Tea, best!






Miao Miao's Kaki Kimuchi Soup Pasta.


With extra generosity of ingredients.






This is the month's special menu.
Kani KouraGratan.
I bet you can't guess what's in it besides crab meat.
There's cheese... and......... macaroni! Creative and nice.






The gracious Chicken Katsu!



Tender + crispy. Good timing. :)






Look at the mussel!! Awesomest~






Then Miao took a picture of me when I was sharing something with her.
It turns out to be a lil bit dark, but I kinda like it. :)






Jeng jeng jeng~~~ proudly present you, Miao Miao.
She looks familiar ain't? She's Ting Ting.






Then we started to play with the camera a bit.
We had time to spend. :D






I prefer the previous pic that a glass blocking my face though..
I need part of my face to be blocked to look nice. WT.... =.=






Just wanna show my very long hair... should I do something with it?






After brunch, we walked around for awhile, then headed to Chocolate Lounge for dessert.






She's my favourite "cat" or I should say.... the only cat that I like??






Jenn:"YO!!! You're so fair!! I'm so dark!! Not fair not fair!!"
Miao:"Lighting, lighting. Take another one la~~"
I really changed place and took another one. Look so fair, but not so nice. AHAHAA!
Btw, spot a white "lobak"?






This picture was taken from Haagen-Dazs.
We waited so long at Chocolate Lounge, and our dessert is not served.
So we canceled order and changed place!






Haagan Dazs' peeps were fast and polite. :D
Our 3 scoops of ice cream~~~
I love the Macadamia Nut the most!!






:)






Later, watched Toy Story 3. Both of us sobbed in the cinema.... >.< But I'm sure we're not the only ones. LOL. It's a very good story... touching. I mean touch right into our hearts. ♥
It was a very good catch up since so long ago. Wish you will get what you're looking for soon (you know I know la..... :P ) Hope to see you again soon Miao~ take care.


--Jenn a.k.a. blueyfetes--

No comments: