Tuesday, December 14, 2010

You will never walk alone - LFC

Yes, it was a day trip to visit the famous Liverpool Football Club, The Kop! You will never walk alone is the song, also the spirit for LFC. How I wish there will be someone telling me this, faithfully.




Entrance! *For players only*





Being interviewed. Teehee~






This is the room for players to rest.






The girls~






Proudly presents you, the L.F.C.






Ahhhh~~~ this place is slightly better and more expensive than the wooden seats.






There~ these will let you experience pain in the ass. LOL






Giving "nutrition" to the grassssssssss






The memorial mosaic~






I prefer this pic actually... although with a spoiler behind. LOL






Uh..... don't ask me who is this. hahahaha






With the trophies~






Uhm.... can't remember whether I've bought this medal or not.






Ho~ LFC Gladiator~






YAY~~~~ WE WON~~~~






Let's share the trophy aye?






Again~ ^_^






I have no idea by I have to hit Bill with a pouty mouth.






Yes, if you are a super fan, you will go broke after one round.






Of course, you have to have a picture with The Kop!






This is Richard. The LSU chairman (if not mistaken).
But I'm sure he's from the LSU. Hahahaha






It's just a short day tour. I didn't get to watch a match at this stadium, kinda regret now. But it's ok, I'm sure I'll be back to the U.K. one day. :)

Have a happy week people!

--Jenn a.k.a. blueyfetes--

No comments: