Friday, February 10, 2012

3rd day of CNY is my birthday ^_^

When I was born, it was CNY 2 weeks later. So my birthday is always around CNY. This year, it fell on the 3rd day of CNY. This year, I had quite some surprises. :)

Teck Shui, my lost lost "brother" since high school, called up for yee-sang gathering 1 week before CNY, I was so excited about it!





Loving the red shoes which you're unable to see clearly ^_^






Acting innocent. Successful?






I see that I've gained some weight. Face is meatier now~ >.<






Kiss kiss 7up!






In the end, we did not get yee-sang, we ended up in Fish & Co.






Fettuccine~~ yum yum~






The seafood platter!
Contains of prawns, calamari, rice, fish and mussels!






Birthday girl~~~ ^_^
Surprised me!






I ♥ this pic!
It shall mark another memorable day~~ not my bday, but all these old friends gathered.






Babe's special bday pressie for me!






I ♥ them all~~






The most interesting looking cake!






Ang ang (red red) CNY~~~






The party continued to visiting Steph's place.
Cool mirrors!






Hey you!






Look at the camera and smile!






The shy one~






The curious one.






Drink water~~~






The persuasive red eye.






Wipe your mouth!






Birthday = lucky day.
Played Blackjack, 5 cards with 3 As. Awesome.






Aunt Susan!
Steph's mom which I ♥ very much too~~






Teck Shui, now that you've slimmed down so much, your nose looks even bigger.
Jackie Chan?






All my high school brothers :)






All the instant pics I got~ ♥ ♥ ♥






Thank you all for celebrated with me, especially Steph who had planned and gave these meaningful gifts to me.... words can't describe how happy and appreciative I am. Love you all :)

This is part one only, wait for part 2!


-- Jenn a.k.a. blueyfetes --

No comments: