Saturday, February 25, 2012

More good times :)

Although I was working throughout Chinese New Year, I still had lots of good times with friends and family.

Mostly about food.... so I've gained quite a lot and lost the slim me.... Now working my butt off to be back to slimmer time. I hope I can do it before my Koh Lipe trip! Meaning, bikini time~ beachy time~ photo taking time~




Getting ready for booze again.






Shock! Fat!






BubbaGump time with my best boy friend.
Annual reunion meal I guess?






Just love their decos here.... so vintage.






Run! Forest run!






A collection of vintage toys~ :)






My cheap drinks with sign, but the expensive smoothies look so.... common?






Scampi Fettuccine. Yum~~ this is good~~






BBQ chicken, just average or maybe a little below average.

Plus, the coleslaw, was awfully bitter.






Steamed Broccoli, very very big.

See next picture for clearer explanation.






See, bigger than a plate.






Some gifts I got an finally, I'm using a smartphone. Hahahhahaa... I'm so outdated.




So I made a parody too.

Like this pic and get a free iphone 4s!!!!!!!!! box, I mean :P






Doraemon piggy bank~






Behave! The policeman is here!






Dogs are men's best friends, even in the Lego world.






Hhahahaa... this happens only in Legoland.






Thanks to my babes~ I got new Sunnies for my Koh Lipe's trip!




Coming up next, live like an English tai-tai? :P



-- Jenn a.k.a. blueyfetes --

No comments: