Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Yee Sang~~ Huat ahhh~~~ *Part 2 bday*

On the 26th Jan, 4th day of CNY, we went to New Paris Restaurant at SS2 for Yee Sang.

Then, celebrated my birthday too. Thanks to all my dears and darls for making it happened.... made me feel "weighty" in u guys' hearts ^_^






The salmon refused to be eaten.....stuck on the plate.






Before the yee sang being "lou"ed.






Watermelon Chicken.






Steam fish Teochew style.






Taufu! It's a must order in any restaurant :D
I love taufu~~~~~






Fried Calamari.... not so good. It's squids, baby squids.






Awesome vege with belacan!






2nd round @ Souled out, Hartams.




Ivan baked me a cake!!






Cowgirl? >.<






Making wishes sincerely.






Happy face again!






They took the funny hat away very fast.
Thank goodness!






The very nicely decorated cake!
Very delicious too~






4 types of Mojitos.
Lemon, Peach, Dragon fruit and Strawberry.
I still prefer Classic Mojito... these are weird..... >.<






Gift and ang pau? Hahhaa
My dears are creative to give me card in an ang pau.






The staff only took a clear picture to print out for me. Hahaha
The one in my cam, blur like cannot see like that!






Belated X'mas pressie from Ivan~~
Mr. Hip Hop~






Mr. Lumberjack!






Mr. Clown.






Ms Hawaii~ Kawaii~






Altogether!






That was my simple but warm and happy 2nd bday celebration. It was fun to catch up too. We should do more often!

Can I hear some Aye??!!



-- Jenn a.k.a. blueyfetes --

No comments: