Monday, October 22, 2012

Morning stroll around Lang Tangah

On the third day in Lang Tengah, my friends all went out for diving trip, I stayed back and strolled around the island. The sea in the morning is the most beautiful, blue sky blue sea. 




Still a bit early, the sky looks a bit gloomy.






Like the island in Survivor.






Baby shark spotted. 






When I looked down from the jetty, found this big group of fish, like a giant dark cloud!






So so so sunny!






早起的鸟儿有虫吃~ 你应该可以捕不少的鱼~~ 






Spotted plenty of this, but this is the clearest picture.
Look at its sharp eyes! Like shining. 






A sunken tractor.






The return of the divers!






Simple is nice.






After the right side of the island, now to the left!






"Boxes" of encouragement.






Hopefully, peacefully, happily and confidently, I wish.






Love You You Island~ ♥






Everywhere is a piece of art.






Paradise. 






Further is the famous blue coral bay.






Next visit I want to try this. 






I love my home country. 






Good place for snorkelling. 






I've decided to make it an annual trip ♥






Our home country has very very beautiful islands as well....












Going to the rocky parts where nobody has stepped onto... 






Giant rock.












Blue blue sky~ ♥






Shot for fun.






Very sunny and windy~






How I love the nature.


















Very very soft sand~~






The pictures pretty much tell how beautiful Lang Tengah is. I've really fallen in love onto this island and I make a promise to myself to go every year!

I just had my 10 vacation leaves and getting back to work tomorrow. Thinking of that already made me having a headache. Arrrrr.....

Wish me luck!! 



-- Jenn a.k.a. blueyfetes --

No comments: