Monday, October 31, 2011

Bangkok Rush Hour - Part 3 (the finale)

Every entry has its ending. So this is it, the finale of my 9 days trip in Bangkok.

With the flood situation there now, I can only pray that the water to be drained to the ocean really soon. God be with the people in Bangkok, Amen.




The entrance/ exit to/from sky bridge.






With Mr. Catman! Hiek hiek~






Mr. Yang, such a sweetheart.
*to his gf of course*






With Kelly!
She's older, but looks so much younger!






Tip Tip~ one of my supervisor.






Tarn, a very kindhearted girl~






The most active girl, Keke!
Thanks for sending me to the airport!






A few more updates of food.

Lunch at Yum Saap, a chain restaurant.






Mama noodles with green curry chicken.
A little bit too spicy for me.






So salad to help sweetened my tongue a bit :P






City view from Platinum Mall.






Heads or Tails Cafe.






I ordered some drinks like horlicks + caramel + chocolate? I forgot.






Nice peanut butter toast!!






Lunch with Catman at Ootoya.
This corner looks like the peaceful area for the deaths? LOL






Catman's food ^_^






Mine! Looks good? Not yet.






Now this is NICE!!!!






Last meal in Bangkok before I flew back at Black Canyon.
This tastes so bad I'd say.






This looks so spicy!!






Yum Yum Choco~ but a bit too sweet.






Besides food and work, all I did was hangout in the hotel room.

Coincidentally the girls went to Bangkok too~






Then only myself in the room, trying on new dresses~

This is the most expensive I got, THB 650. Love it a lot!






Bought this then only I found out it's Jumpsuit. THB 200!






I love the prints! THB 200






This is soooo good in shaping up the body line! THB 250






Some funny tees to show~

Hahaha. Do you dare to wear to work?






Strongly agree with this!!






I told myself, I always has to be the tomato, not ketchup! Hahahaaha






Now, introducing, my shopping!!! ^_^






It's Monday! Wish all my friends no Monday blues~~~ As for myself, been working since Saturday and we all have to work 6 days a week now due to the crisis in Bangkok.

Hope the flood will go off the soonest!



-- Jenn a.k.a. blueyfetes --

No comments: