Thursday, March 1, 2012

The fastest way to gain weight!

As Chinese New Year contains 15 days, the plans went on!

Yen bought high-tea coupons of Delicious at the Marc Residence, but she couldn't make it. So, I went together with mom, bro and aunt.





2 sets! You get to pick the dessert (1).






We picked this awesome strawberry cheese cake.






And this lousy apple pie. LOL






The apple that tastes weird....






Strawberries, scones, chocolate balls and cookies!






Kuey Pai Tea Cups and various of sandwiches.






With a touch of caviar.






Dipped chocolate strawberries~






Scones with a tiny bite :P






It was so filling and I think I didn't take dinner after these high-tea sets. Overall it was quite satisfying, but not like A-W-E-S-O-M-E.



Next, I went to El Meson at Bangsar for pork burger!




Nice place.






Porkie and menu.






My Ice Lemon Tea. LOL






The cute pot of maple syrup.






Angel and Gameboy.






This is the way to get all the remaining of ketchup into another bottle.






Here's our pork burger! Really really yummy!






The patty, bacon, unions and cheese!






Look of the patty! So think and juicy~
Ahhhh~~ I feel like having another one now.





With all these good food everyday, that's how you gain weight in the fastest time!

So after CNY, my daily calories counter started, no more than 1000 cal a day! Subway is the main menu as each subs I take, should not more than 400 cal and I take only 1 per day :D

To gain my slimmer shape back for the Koh Lipe trip which is in less than 2 weeks time! Wait for that Thailand Maldives post!

Have a happy week dears!



-- Jenn a.k.a. blueyfetes --

No comments: