Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Soaking myself in FRIM again

Wow..... this happened like more than a month ago, I got tired of the city and off to the "forest" for a short while.

It was just a random Saturday, went to FRIM once again after my Japanese class.




Licking a sundae while heading to FRIM~






Water~~~~~~ Fall!!!






The weather was so good~~ clear water~~






A swing in the forest.






Reached!

This is the furthest I could get to~






"hair" in the water... LOL






A small waterfall, but the water is powerful enough for me..... shoulder massage!






YAY YAY YAY~~






More "hair" found... LOL






Ads time for SGS2... hahaha

This one is kalis air (water resistance) theme?






And this is moss free? LOL






Nature oh~ nature~






Hello fly~ Are you sesat? (lost)






If only the leaf is pink, it will look like an ads for lip gloss.






New life - fern.






Soaked! Damn cooling~~






My own ads. LOL
What's the theme? OL go nuts? Hahaha

Or 傻婆照镜






I was so worried I were gonna slipped and fell.






Quick! Take my photo!






Peaceful~






Sun setting soon~






Always turn back and look, admire and continue your journey.






Now it's the ads for Hon Wei's monster.

A perfect pic when he wants to sell his car.






See you again very soon~~~





Sitting under the waterfall, let the water beating my back is really a good way to release tensions physically and mentally. I instantly felt relieved and weight lifted from my shoulders. Speaking of which, I'm feeling the ache from my shoulders and back again. Time to revisit!

Have a relaxing week everyone! Go green! Go healthy! ^_^



-- Jenn a.k.a. blueyfetes --

No comments: