Saturday, May 19, 2012

Hatyai - Eat till you vomit!

Arrived in Hatyai. What's in Hatyai? I just got food and massages in mind. If you are a guy, oh well, u know what else u can get~




It was freaking hot!
Ice lollies I ♥ u~






Upgraded from minivan to Toyota~






Checked in to Grandview Sakura Hotel.






Oh hi~ I got a cute tee >.<






The view from our room. Not bad~






After we put down the luggage, off we go to explore the town!






Shopping took up energy, time for energy restoring~

We went to Sizzlers~
Once you ordered 1 main course, you get to have free flow of salad bar.
This soup also from the bar~






mixture of all sorts of vege and 1 quail egg~






Free garlic toast!






Cream soup with pumpkin seeds~






Lemonade~ I ♥






Baby corn, pumpkin, potato salad, coleslaw, bacon and cheese.
Yum~~~~~






Another set with asparagus~
Oh my... I haven't taken the main course yet >.<






1 chicken + 1 pork = perfect couple~
happily ever after in my stomach!






Seafood platter.





Dessert!! Damn good weyyyyy~~~






The wonderful salad bar~






Night view is not bad too!






Took a rest and off we strolled to the streets at night!

Sotong bakar!






Of all sizes~






Bakar 1.






Bakar 2.
The sotong shrunk.






Berry berry hot burning charcoal~






Weather was too hot!
We went Swensen's for the famous ice cream~~






Pink Complex!
Enter and you will find........






The busy street~






The deadly "poisonous" prawns!






1 prawn for RM50!






All sorts of fried chickens~






Back to hotel, had a good massage!






Getting ready!
But, Ruben said, this prawn is nothing special and tasteless.






Bought fisherman because of this cute metal case~ ♥






The western + eastern style breakfast.






Random. Roti telur there not bad too!






Our lengchai which looks like Bollywood star sent us to the airport.






Got to the airport too early, got myself 1 last massage.
She's great!






Tea for me~






Dairy Queen's hotdog then boarded the plane~






As per title, there are so much to eat in Hatyai where I almost vomited because I ate too much! >.<

Holiday ends fast! So this was my 6 days Koh Lipe + Hatyai trip. Waiting for next trip! Where to go?? Not confirm yet~

Have a good weekend!



-- Jenn a.k.a. blueyfetes --

No comments: