Sunday, May 6, 2012

Last sunset in Koh Lipe

Right after the snorkeling trip, I went to watch the sunrise again.

It was so beautiful! Almost the most beautiful ones I've seen!





It's about time!






Sunset~ so many people by the beach~






Little boy running~






Going down~






Pretty girl shooting pic~






Dead coral.






A very pro photographer climbed up the rocks to take picture.






Yachts~






Go there with me next time?






Come and sit next to me~






Romantic scene~






I counted 1,2,3;
would you be with me?






Sinking 1






Sinking 2






Sinking 3






Sinking 4






Sinking 5






Sinking 6






Sinking 7






Goodbye~ :'(






日落是那么的短暂,但粉漂亮~
是因为短暂而漂亮吗?

我们经常把习以为常的事物忽略.....
我们都应该停下脚步,欣赏身边的人事物;
别等到失去了才发现他的珍贵~






Hmmm..... what is this??






Although the sun has set, but the sky was still nicely coloured ~ ♥






Good night Koh Lipe~






Nature oh nature~ why are you so awesome!!

Hopefully next time when I come here again I'm with someone with the same interest, hand in hand, take pictures till the end~



-- Jenn a.k.a. blueyfetes --

No comments: