Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Night shift

Been working in AMM for 2 weeks and all I know was doing briefing and headlines, newspaper checking, clipping and scanning, I didn't know at all. Why??? Cos nobody is free to teach me or they're too lazy?? I don't know.

So I'm transferred to the night shift to learn. And I'm going to drive to work in about 30 mins time =.=

Working in the night is soooo tiring. I believe I've aged for 2 years for working 3 nights. Gosh..... I hate working in the night..... my head spins and ache every night. EVERY NIGHT!!!!

Once I think of working later I feel dizzy...

On the 2nd night, I went dizzy till I vomited for a few times.... T___T
I feel sick.
I have to request to make this training last for 1 week only, not 2.
I'm afraid I'll be dead real soon if I continue.

Furthermore, there is freak during the night shift. Not to say I hate him, but he really annoys me in times. What you expect me to do? Lick your feet?? Kill me or I'll kill you first.

But thank God there's at least some good people around, teaching me and taking care of me. If not, I'm already dead by now.

Time to suffer again. *sign off*



--Jenn a.k.a. blueyfetes--
half dead

No comments: