Saturday, May 2, 2009

My mom is a cutie pie

My title tells it all.

My mom is a cutie pie.

Yes, she is.

I have reason for saying that.

See the picture and you'll know.





This is what she got for herself.
A pair of striking pink slippers.
With cute decorations of strawberries and butterflies.
At first, I had this face (=.=)
But then, I think she's cute.
Only a cute person will go for a pair of slippers like this. ;)


*******************************************************************************

Sometimes, she is a goof ball. Just that she doesn't know about it.




mom: Hey!! Look at this (showing a pimple on her face)!!!

me : Yeah??? Want pimple cream??

mom: No. I wanna say, the weather is killing. Made me popped up a pimple at this old age!!

me : Hahahahahaha. Good what. Still in 'youth' age. Grow pimple. :P


*******************************************************************************

To my cute and funny mom, Happy Mothers' Day~~~~~~

I wish I could do better and be better.

In everything that is good for you.

I love you mom. I didn't say it to you doesn't mean I don't.

Hope you can feel it.




--Jenn a.k.a. blueyfetes--

2 comments:

Lea Spykerman said...

Mothers - can't live with em, can't live without em. =]

blueyfetes said...

LOL.