Sunday, September 6, 2009

5th anniversary

It's dad's 5th anniversary today. So we went to pay a visit at his grave. Time flies really fast. I didn't realize he has gone for 5 years. It was just like something that just happened not too long ago.... I still miss you a lot, dad...........






Dad was only 53 years old...








Dad's spot is kinda cooling now with the shade from this mango tree.








Mangoes are growing~
Maybe the next visit we can have ripe mangoes~








Mom bought flowers... the pink ones...








And the white ones....








Plant that uncle brought long time ago has become stronger.
When he 1st brought here, aunt was going to throw it away because it was half dead.








Part of the view... It's quite a peaceful place...








I wonder all the time, could dad hear us or know when we visit his grave? I think he could :)
I also made myself to believe, (well, aunts, uncles and mom as well) that I'd reunite and rejoice with dad once again in heaven one day. Of course, mom as well. Everyone will die one day. With hope and belief, I guess that would help me to live better.



--Jenn a.k.a. blueyfetes--

2 comments:

阿棗 陳 Zoe said...

then i hope to goes to heaven too.. else nobosy is doing to acc me in shoooing when i am in hell.. hmmm

blueyfetes said...

So early in the morning, until I couldn't understand what u're trying to say. LOL