Thursday, April 29, 2010

Brain? No, it's Otak.........

One fine afternoon during the weekend, I decided to have lunch alone and some quiet time with myself. I walked through the restaurants in 1U, and saw this place quite unique and nostalgic. Suited my mood that day, so I went in.




It's the Otak-otak Place- "food and memories u ♥" is its slogan.






I quite like its environment...
simple, but creative.






I'd say it's a good place for family/ friends gathering.
The setting and decors are so nostalgic! I likey~~~~






Like its "chandelier"~

The play oldies softly...






I ordered Barley limau, one of my favourite drink.
And I'd say it's the best I ever had!






And Nasi Briyani~
The rice is so soft, I like.
The chicken in the rice is so tender, I like.
The Papadum is so crunch, I like.
And the two small portion of appetizers are wonderful!






They've fried onion in the rice, so while chewing the rice that is so soft, there's some crunch too!






They have the cutest table "number" ever!
The fish monger's daughter in Happy Family!!
In order to bill, you have to bring along this card to the counter =)






If I'm not mistaken, this meal cost me less than RM15. So worth it for that price that I get a delicious meal and a wonderful afternoon with myself. =)

Have a happy weekend!




--Jenn a.k.a. blueyfetes--

No comments: