Sunday, June 13, 2010

Happy belated Mothers' Day

On last Mothers' Day, I brought mom to have shabu- shabu. Brother wasn't free to join. So today, it's his time to bring mom and I (tumpang la~) for some nice food. :D




Another flower~
I love how Mr. Z capturing flowers and plants. Look at the colours!!!






Rakuzen@ Desa Park City we all went~






Mickey attempt. Failed.






Uni sushi- RM 20.00 (for one BIJI!!!)
A waste of money but lucky we didn't order a dozen of Uni (sea urchin)!






Salmon sashimi- RM22.00
Not my cup of tea.






Maguro Yamakake- RM12.00
Taste weird to me (white "yogurt" underneath) as I didn't try the raw tuna.






Hotate Isoyaki- RM26.00






Simply awesome!!






Sukiyaki- RM30.00






Beef!! *thumbs up!!*






Dobin Mushi- RM16.00
Some sort like seafood soup. A bit too salty for me.






Agedashi Tofu- RM12.00
Never missed ordering this dish.






I just love this kind of flammable jelly~






Gyuniku Misoyaki- RM28.00
Pinky pinky beef~






Uhm.... so so only... I prefer the beef with Sukiyaki pot.






Spider Maki- RM22.00
A lot bigger portion than the one from Sushi Zanmai!!
*but of course, a lot more expensive too*






Hotate Mentai- RM26.00
Ho ho ho~~~~ superb!!






Macha Ice for me- RM6.00






Goma Ice (Black Sesame) for bro and mom- RM6.00






Total bill, almost RM300 for 3 pax. Thank you koh koh~~~~ ho ho ho~~~~

Mom wanted more ice cream, so we went to this shop that sells imported goods from Japan. She has sweet tooth, always loves desserts.




I saw my favourite Panda biscuits, couldn't resist.






Choco Choco for my koibito and friends~






More Macha Ice!!
Oh, Papico is the most awesomest "juice" I ever had!!






Ok, that's all for this post. Hope I "fed" you well. :P
Tell then~~~ ciao ciao~



--Jenn a.k.a. blueyfetes--

No comments: