Saturday, February 5, 2011

My birthday lunch at G3 kitchen

It was the 25th of January again. I got 1 year older of course. As my friend said, I'm now a quarter of a century old. Oh no....... that sounds really old. LOL.

Well, this year, nothing really special. Just a peaceful day for me. Some slight differences, but I survived. I need to learn and adapt. :)

Boss Chan was nice enough to spend 2.5 hours of lunch with me on that day. *Ehhh.... he's the boss, very expensive to buy his time. I can't afford to pay okay~ so must be grateful and thankful*




Lime Juice for me.






Ginger beer for boss.
Boss: Not containing any alcohol!






My Alfredo Penne. I couldn't finish.






Lamb burger. Super big portion comes with fries too.
But this tastes awesome too!






It was quite empty in the afternoon.






People said this is picture for passport.






Purposely stretching the shirt when taking pic.






And went hmph!






No bday cake for me T_T
Only one "volcano".






Happy birthday Jenn~
Wishing everyone around her stay healthy and happy.






Trying to munch it fast as Boss Chan was "whipping" me there to eat faster.






As per request, biting the fork =.= so I looked funny (?)






Nah~ perfect profile picture for msn.

Me: Wah! So chubby one! I don't know you look like this?
Boss: Of course la! Shot from below. Let me show you, you'd be chubby also!






Boss, my face wasn't chubby at all also.






Boss paying! Must take!






The wolf in Little Red Riding Hood. :P






*clear throat* ehem





Although I don't have pressie and birthday cake, that's alright. I know I cam claim for a post- birthday gift very soon! Although I've thanked you, but I want to say it again. Thank you for spending time for my birthday lunch with your super busy schedule. I'm really grateful and thankful. Really. :D Thank you lots lots lots lots Boss Chan~~~~~~~~



-- Jenn a.k.a. blueyfetes --

No comments: