Monday, January 31, 2011

Penang Butterfly Farm

The Butterfly Farm which is located near Batu Ferringhi, has been there since very long ago. When I was a kid, this was a must go spot during school trip. So this time when I visited Penang, I want to go and see how it has changed.

It amazed me how well they maintained that place and with improvements too! Too bad my camera's battery went dead so I didn't get to take pictures for the whole farm.




I love this sign!






A butterfly with red body = HOT!







Wings stretched open~






Goosebumps and my hair stood all over when taking these pictures.






I'm not a big fan of caterpillars.






In fact, I'm afraid of them very much.






They're soooo disgusting to me. I'm sorry. >.<






That's why I prefer when they turned into butterflies.






So many of them~~~
Made a beautiful pattern.






I named it as tiger butterfly because it has colours of tigers!






Plain butterfly. LOL






Cute yellow flower~~~






Sexy butterfly on bright red flowers.






Wings with eyes....





Different feel when it's on leaves.






Another disgusting creature. Yiaks!






UHU's ambassador? :D






Funny eyes like Ultraman.






Scorpion!






This fella has very nice and unique colours on the inside.
I waited so long but it refused to open up for me. :(
Ok lor~ enjoy your pineapple.






Snow Leopard Butterfly. Ya, I named it as well.






I like this one. So futuristic!






The biggest one! But it's not a butterfly, it's a moth.






Another beautiful angle for her.






Oh hai~ why are you acting so cool?






This is one that away from the crowd.






No, I'm not taking pics of leave. See again for sure.






This is a fat one. A very fat one.






Twig insect looks just like twigs!!






A pond in the middle of the farm.
With many Bandaraya- looking fish.






Nice view~






It's a very common pattern.






Lotus!






Tortoise with icing and coloured face. :P






And my camera battery went dead.......... So I missed some chances in taking nice stuff and food during the trip in Penang. This was really a wonderful short break for me. Relaxing, contented and good opportunity to catch up with friends.

Killer, although I've said it many times, but I still want to say it again, thank you very very very much!! hugssssssss

It's Chinese New Year in less than a week's time, wish everyone to have a great holiday and quality time spent! Dong dong dong chiang~~~

--Jenn a.k.a. blueyfetes--

No comments: