Monday, April 25, 2011

Disney On Ice Worlds of Fantasy 2011

Since I was kid, I wanted to watch Disney on ice so much but I never had the chance. Until this month, I got to watch the show finally! Furthermore, I watched it for free!!




Excited "kid" awaiting to watch the show~






Oh hey!






Sebastian!! Very entertaining~~~~






Ariel (before having legs) and Flounder~






Colourful~






The prince! Shining~






Now, Ariel with legs~






Rafiki!






Timon and Pumbaa! So cute~






The setting is so nice~







Simba has grown up!






Commercial break~






It's actually the bucket for popcorn. So cute~






Goofy, Mickey and Minnie~







Fairygodmother hanging high. LOL







Tinkerbell~






All Disney stories contain of prince and princess.
Another pair here.






Dancing~ dancing~






I think this is the nearest image I could capture Tinkerbell~






Fireflies~






A few stunts from this couple.







Spot who's "flying".






Happy ending~






So well built :P






Donald!!!!!






I was the happiest kid for 1 whole month! I love musical~~~~~~~ Furthermore, this is musical on ice! ^^


-- Jenn a.k.a. blueyfetes --

No comments: