Sunday, January 22, 2012

Night scenes in Paris - Louvre Museum, Eiffel Tower and Arc de Triomphe

After the day tour and pictures, here are the night scenery of the famous tourist spots in Paris, France.

What I love about the architecture in Paris is - very very neat. All the buildings all so well designed and lining up symmetrically!




A hotel near Louvre Museum.






There! The pyramid~~~






This one with me, where you could not see :P






Kiss of the century. LOL!!






Behind of the pyramid is one of the entrance of Louvre Museum.






A jump!






I just think it's handsome.






Then we reached at the Arc de Triomphe, in English means Triumphal Arch.






Victory~~~






Another angle.






Alibaba~ fly~~ hahaa






I believe I can fly~~






Side kick jump!






The beautiful Eiffel Tower.
It was in blue lighting that year.






How elegant!







It's glowing!






Me!






Ready...........






Fly!
Imma ghost! hahahahaa






Higher!






One more~






Awww....... so romantic~~~





That's all to share. Lazy to write and type more, but I think I don't anything more in detailed to write.

Signing off~ Ciao!


-- Jenn a.k.a. blueyfetes --

No comments: