Friday, January 6, 2012

Festive Season ho ho ho~

Happy New Year peeps! The 1st post of the year 2012, not about my new year's resolutions, but, how I enjoyed the last few days of the year!




X'mas gathering with a couple of friends.
Got my 1st pressie from Pin Pin. ^_^






Then headed to Ko Hyang for dinner.
My love, Jab Chae~~~~






Seafood Ramen.






Kimchi Fried Rice.






The miniatures!






2nd round, La Bodega.
Some fellas ordered hot drinks! >.<






I had blue colour poison, that's why the face.






2nd drinks for me and Pin Pin~
All time fav Stella~~ oh my Stella~~~~






She then went gaga.






Kissing my fav drink, then a Ju-on appeared from far.






And it was actually Sadako....
Don't know who is Sadako?
Hint: The one wearing night gown and crawled out from TV






Hahaha... the alarm went off, she couldn't stand it.






Merry Christmas!
Because of this pic, I stepped into the fountain =.=






My turn!






What I did on X'mas?
Revamped my room~~ :D






Xian Ding Wei @ The Curve.






Mixed Fruit Tea, very refreshing.






8 Treasures Ice Dessert.






Sweet & Sour Chicken.






Braised Pork Rice, nice!






"san bei ji" - Taiwanese Supreme Chicken.






This is quite X'mas feel~~~






Love the color of the tree~






Cute mom.






X'mas pressie from Secret Santa~






Teee-heeee






A very thoughtful gift :)






From Sunshine!
Using it from tomorrow onwards!






I got beautiful butterflies~~~






Thanks Kiwi~~~







X'mas brekkie from pig pig~~~






Those were such blissful days~~~~ Next, would be NYE~~~~ Another unexpected fun time! ^_^



-- Jenn a.k.a. blueyfetes --

No comments: