Saturday, January 28, 2012

Oldies night at Queens, Bangsar

Hi peeps! How are the CNY celebration and holiday going so far? Hope everyone is having fun!

Before I begin to share the night at Queens, I'll share with you guys the pics of a random beautiful morning.




Beautiful colours~






Couldn't stop snapping pics.






Brighter and became orangie.






When I needed more red lights, they were on green that day.






Hi Sun!






So after a long working day, went to Pin's house and caught this beautiful sunset.






All set and good music started.






I looked damn fierce! No wonder she's so afraid.






Babe, Anson, babe. LOL






The violent siblings!






Yo! Anson in the house!






Again~~
The Heineken sign looks like I P/S it there. LOL






I didn't know his pose until I saw the pic. Anson!!!!






=)






Yes la yes la, very slim your face.






Awww..... rose for the gf~~






If you like oldies like Elvis, go to Queens. The band plays lots of oldies, formed by a few uncles, but very very skillful!!! Performing every Thursday, go check it out!!

Ohh!! GONG XI FATT CHAI and Happy CNY!!!



-- Jenn a.k.a blueyfetes --

No comments: