Saturday, September 29, 2012

Lang Tengah (Redang Lang Resort + sunset)

The more stressful my work gets, the more often I need vacation. I always travel to Thailand for the beautiful beaches and islands, one day my friend told me, you have not even been to those islands near the east coast. So, Lang Tengah came to my choice last month to pay a visit.

It was really a relaxing and wonderful trip! All I did was shooting pictures and snorkelling. Everyday snorkelled at least 3 hours and I've seen turtle, sharks, cuttlefish, octopus, nudibranch, christmas tree, lots of corals, unicorn fish and lots of living creatures that I don't know their names when I went snorkelling. Also, I saw blue sand at night, it was so beautiful in the sea! Imagine, lots of fireflies in the water which is blue colour! 






The Resort I stayed for 4D3N.








Love the surrounding~







I got the lower level. 







The place that feed the guests 4 meals a day.
I gained 2 kgs after this trip even I went snorkelling everyday >.<







Signboard. 







Fancy for a drink?







The beach is just a stone throw distance from the resort. 







Some fruit?







The resort has the best view of the sunset.







Finally~ 







Love the clouds' tone







Fishermen are going home~ 







Golden sandy beach~







Just sat by the beach and took as my pictures of the sunset as I could.




















Dead corals, all over the beach.







I think.......... DSLR would be a good investment for my interest.







Saying goodbye.







橙橙的天色,温暖了我的心。







Getting dark...







夕阳无限好,只是近黄昏。







Peace.














Almost....







Very fast...







Sitting on the bridge to enjoy the breeze before dinner.






Thanks for reading, hope you enjoy the pictures.

Work has gotten really stressed up lately, made me think of boozing everyday. Migraine kicking in and my head feels like splitting. When this shit going to end? I can't just give up and walk away now because of dignity and money!!!

Go on, suck it in Jenn!!



-- Jenn a.k.a. blueyfetes --

No comments: