Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The fear and love in the "Confessions of a Shopaholic"

I just came back not long from the movie, Confessions of a Shopaholic. Referring to the title, that's two things I felt while watching. Fear and Love.

Fear, I don't feel really good looking at mannequins in window displays or wherever you could find mannequins. In this movie, the mannequins talk and move!! How "wonderful"!!! I feel sick and eerie watching them moving around Rebecca, talking to her and touching her. EEEWWWWWWW!!!

Love. It's just so happy to see when Rebecca finally gives up her luxuries, and Luke comes back to her. Awww... so loving~~ And before that, all the great things and understanding attitude of Luke to Rebecca are just soooo.... soooo..... GREAT!! Did I say great again?? Well, it's just so wonderful to see a nice guy, a couple that is detined together overcomes everything (typical Hollywood genre)....

Made me thinking about nice guys again.... I'm not greedy, at least I think I'm not. Why haven't I bumped into a single one?? I know, in movies, they are all perfect, stunning, successful... and with all the good qualities. But, all I want is a good guy?? Ahhh.... I've no idea what I want to say, maybe I'm still 'drunk' with that perfect Mr. Brandon in the movie.....

I'll just stop writing here rather than talking like an insane. Ciao~




--Jenn a.k.a. blueyfetes--
wanting my own Mr. Brandon

No comments: