Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Happy moments in AMM

Since I've been writing so much negative issues working in AMM, I'm worried that you guys might think working in AMM is such an unlucky thing. I want to write something happy now :) Working in AMM is not that bad actually, especially with my lovely teammates around.

Besides the clubbing kakis I got, deserts and treats are food that I receive once in a while ;)







Wah~~ Ferrero Rocher from Zoe~








This chocolate from Pacific Regency, taste soooo delicious!!
From JJ~
She made me thought I had an admirer in the office. :(








Ethan went to Taiwan and brought this back ^_^
I likey~~~








After we celebrated Zoe's bday, she gave these to me ^_^








With a note and smiley face~
Chocolates!!
Now I know why I've been growing horizontally since I joined AMM.








Lesley went to Taipei and brought this delicious desert back!!
She left it in the fridge and told me to get it.
I burst into laughter when I saw her note.








The wrapping is very very beautiful~~~








It is 果冻 (something like jello~) from Taipei~
4 flavours in a box, chocolate, raspberry, original and 'dark sugar'.








This is raspberry flavour.








Original.








"Dark sugar"
All three flavours were delicious. But I love raspberry flavour more ^_^








Enough of food, now is the time for HUMANS!!







The two happy friends in AMM.
We'd be so bored and life would be so difficult if anyone is not around. @@








The the happy 'three' friends. :D
Luckily Ting is now here.
She's getting along with us VERY WELL!!








Zoe: Eh baby, you're very pretty with the double eyelids la...
Can't be seen in this pic tho.
Jenn: You xiao (crazy) ar?? Want me to cry every night is it?? (Ya, I cried the night before)
Zoe: Eh..... No.
Jenn: Then how do I get double eyelids??
Zoe: Eh..... I don't know.
@@









Ting passed by and........ *wink*








This was the day when Zoe and Ah Zi Miao (Ting) didn't come to work.... :(








But luckily, I had Zoe's neck rest and earphones.
Away from the reality~~~~~








Some other team mates that I did not mention here, I thank you all for being there, making the work place better and more lively. :) Without you guys, my 4 months time in AMM would be like 4 YEARS!! Seriously.



--Jenn a.k.a. blueyfetes--

No comments: