Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The new Veet- spray on hair removal cream

Veet recently has this new hair removal cream, a spray on type. Girls that go party and dinner often, having nice smooth smoking hot legs is very important! With the new spray on method, you can have nice smooth smoking hot legs in just 10 minutes (spray, wait, wash) without hassle.

It comes with 3 variants for you to choose, Lotus Milk & Jasmine, Shea Butter & Lily, Aloe Vera & Vitamin E.

I'm lucky enough to get 3 of them, with a hot pinky handbag.





Cute right? My mom wants it. ^_^








It was quite a nice combination with my dress code when I got it. :D








Here's the 3 bottles of spray on cream.








Oh, with the new design of bottle, you don't have to shake it before you use it. Nice.








Okay, if you know me well enough, you know I don't have much hair on my legs and no hair on my arm. Yeah? Lucky me. :) But still, I want to try this Veet on my legs :D








This is the best picture of my leg, trying to get a pic with the visible hair.
I think it turned out.... uhm.... you say??








For myself, I chose this one.
I love Aloe Vera.








*bbbbbbbbbbbbsssssssssssssssssssstttttttttttttttttttt*
My moussed leg.









Tick tock tick tock tick tock~
Times up!!
Remove the cream (and hair) using this perfect touch tool~
It was nice to play with... like a wiper wiping the car's windshield. LOL.









After removing the cream, rinsed with water.
Felt so smooth and supple~
It's my leg, I know the feeling now :P






Ok, time to sleep. For anyone who would like to have a try on Veet, let me know. I'm more than happy to share the bottles :D Thanks for reading :) Ciao~



--Jenn a.k.a. blueyfetes--

No comments: