Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Ferris Wheel

We're in the same gondola,

side by side.


Saw the place that we used to go together,


flash back stopped by.


You whisk me away when you pressed you lips softly on my cheek,


I smiled.


High up on the top,

you were quiet;

I asked what's the matter,


you stayed silent.

A shooting star flashed by,

you quickly made a wish and looked at me;

your eyes are telling me stories, some sincere stories.

Phone rang,

you're occupied with the phone and left me alone.

About to end,
I was getting ready to step out;

you came holding my hand,


looked straight into my eyes.


You're sincere, but it was too late.


I had a good time,


you gave me fluctuations and made my heart beat faster and slower.

You had the power,

I amazed that.

I kissed you on your right cheek,

felt your skin and smiled.


I left,
with a sorrow heart.

You remained,
with a question mark.




P.S. Life is just like riding in a Ferris Wheel. You'd never know what's gonna happen, what to see, what to meet or what to encounter while you're in the gondola. You'd be in ups and downs situation and the Ferris Wheel would not stop for what has happened. It will just go round and round and round......





--Jenn a.k.a. blueyfetes--