Thursday, September 16, 2010

My way to destress

I always like outdoors. Since young, I followed dad to the pond/jungle to fish and do whatever you could think of.

I always like adventures that was why when I found out I was chosen to join national service, I yelled in happiness.

As I grew older, the chances to do outdoors lessened. So, one weekend when I got to go FRIM, I was happy for the whole day.

I sweat like a dripping pipe, soaked my shirt and backpack with sweat. It was fun!! A good way to relax myself and release some stress. ^_^




Another thing I like about jungle, you'd never get direct sunlight.
Hence, won't get sunburn. Hahahahaha~






One tiny "waterfall".






Spidey's home.






Like the colours.
This is definitely not photoshop, it's the sunlight reflection from the leaves~~






Quite artsy~






Green is good for eyes.






Just testing out my camera... whether I could capture the sun rays.







Prey's being caught!






FRIM is actually quite a memorable place for me...






Testing out the shutter speed.






Guess the current looks a bit too fake here..






So tell me, which one you prefer?
First or second picture.







This looks like a heart shape to me ~ ♥






Love taking macro pictures.






Spotted a bunch of "mushrooms"!!






Maybe these are the houses for ants... or maybe play tent??






"Umbrella" for bugs in the forest? :)






And this one, standing out alone.
Made me think of the teacup in masak-masak. Hahahaa






More green~~~
How nice if there were pandas...






Finally, a little bit of sun rays~






At the top! The water has become a lot lesser though...







Crystal clear~






Couldn't resist from dipping my hand into the cooling water~






Bye bye greenery~~~ Shall see you again soon!!





It was a good workout and fresh air~ Felt so refreshed and rejuvenated after that. :)

I shall now sing, GO GREEN!! GO GREEN!!



--Jenn a.k.a. blueyfetes--

No comments: