Sunday, June 5, 2011

Showing some support to Modestarr ~ ♥

I've been wanting to drop by at Modestarr for quite sometime, but didn't get the time always. Finally, last Saturday, I went!! And it was all fun happy moments!




They've got a stage in the boutique!






This is a nice dress which could "slim down" your thighs~






My favourite dress of the day! *bought*






It's a really unique dress!






They have in white colour too~






And blue!
For me, black suits me best! What say you?






Another dress I bought which is so my style! ^_^






Modestarr's dress is good for my size, not too big, not too tight.






Pin Pin tagged along and tried on this dress.
Woot! Sexayyyy~






Lots of selection to accessorize yourself too.
Like the blue badges looking necklace on the right






This awesome place at Modestarr!
They also have shoes and handbags!






Lava lamp.






A revolving scenic lantern!
But a modern one of course.







Starry starry night~ fit my ringtone perfectly.






You can buy one for yourself here.






They're selling Mathmos' creative lamps!






So if you want to bring along your boyfriend of boy friend, no worries, they have some hi-tech stuff to look at :D

Want to know more about Modestarr? Click HERE (facebook) and HERE (official website).

It's opened by a very creative person, who has her very own fashion sense. Always bring in fashion from other countries. You can find some good bargain over there. Enjoy~~~

Modestarr's address:

14-1 Jalan Telawi 5
59100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


-- Jenn a.k.a. blueyfetes --

No comments: