Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A day around Maritime Museum, Liverpool

We left just a few more days in Liverpool, so we planned and scheduled where to visit in following days before we left.

This day, we went to the Maritime Museum which is located in Albert Dock.




I really like the blue blue sky.






Really really blue!






The Pumphouse.






In the museum, took a picture with the vessel.






Steal and sell, would get a lot of money :P






Bad girl snatching newspaper :P






Super big bomb!






Play corner for the kids.






This is scary shit.






"ding" "ding" full speed!






Too loud!






In the International Slavery Museum.






Cool outfit!






Ku Klux Klan!






Reminds me of Hannibal the movie.






Super big man!






After visiting, sit down for tea time by the dock.






Very windy~






Looking at all these pictures made me missing Liverpool even more :'(






I forgot his name >.<






Trying to pose like him :P






Artsy pic of Ivan.






Spot me. LOL!






Another artsy pic.












I think it's a Lime Superlambanana.






A bicycle Superlambanana??






I wanna ride~






The Beatles Story!






The Beatles~






And me :P






Beatles Superlambanana!






How I wish I could be there forever~






Like the weather!






A sandwich by the river will make it a great day~






It's almost 3 years ago from now since I was in Liverpool. I really miss those days, I definitely need to be back to the UK and stay for sometime!



-- Jenn a.k.a. blueyfetes --

No comments: