Thursday, December 11, 2008

My first blog in blogspot

I signed up last night and customomized a bit, but didn't manage to post anything... too sleepy =.=

Since most of my friends have blogs, so I have to have one. My reason to start blogging??? Nah...

I just think that it's a good way to update my friends and to read my own blogs some time in the future.

Ok, enough of babel. To make this first blog memorable, I'll write about my new car :)

My dream car has always been Mini Cooper, but since it's too expensive for me now, so I wanted a Savvy. But then, my mom and friends around were so worry about Savvy's performance and quality and urge me to change to Myvi. So I bought a Myvi in the end so that everyone is happy.

Of course, I'm happy too. At least when I fetch my families and friends, they would have more comfortable seats.

So let's take a look at my handsome Myvi haha~


From the right..

From the left...

Very comfy head rests from uncle :) thank you~

So that I wont be lonely while driving... :) bought from Legoland London :D

And this 3 little thing, (from left) Bobby, Hamish and Bobby :D

I wasn't really like to drive him (yeah, it's a he :P), but after 2 weeks, I found him is getting nicer :) Happy driving~~

Time to sleep =.=
Jenn a.k.a. blueyfetes



3 comments:

My Life said...

Cool car dude!

Have a good day!

Pork Chop said...

ooo, u change the whole template! haha


nyway, hohoho, someone called u a DUDE! :P

阿棗 陳 Zoe said...

happy blogging tong xue~~~~ welcome~~~