Sunday, July 12, 2009

Is this what it is called l.o.v.e.?

When you held my hand,
I had butterflies in my stomach at first,

later it turned to be something sweet....

I practically could taste the sweetness in my mouth.


I felt safe when you embraced me in your arms....
sometimes lose but sometimes tight,
you just got it right every time...
I just felt so protected being with you.

Your hands moving at my back like seeking for something,
wasn't offensive at all...
in fact, it was gentle and attentive, I even felt care...

Your fingers ran through my hair softly...
it was the sweetest moment...
you made me felt so pampered.

I hugged you tight,
you hugged me back tighter...
you made me felt wanted once again.

I melted,
when you called me "Jenn...." softly...
it had been so long since the last time.

I miss the moment....
where I buried my face right in your broad chest...
it was like no distance between you and me...
that I could even hear your heartbeat....
and smelled the fragrance of yours.

When you look straight into my eyes, not saying anything...
I just smiled and looked away...
not because I didn't want to...
I was just afraid...
Afraid that I might do something stupid to scare you away.

And now I'm regretting...
if i did look back,
if we were to connect,
something wonderful might happen.

How I wish there is one day like that again...
that I have the chance to get a hold of you once more...
pamper and protect by you...
hug me tight once more...
and I just couldn't ask for more.

I hope, that you too felt a moment with me....
and wishing you want to have quiet walks with me...
we might be the one to each other
all we need is more time
and only God knows when...




*thanks to Joanna Wong's the best mistake I've ever made*





--Jenn a.k.a. blueyfetes--

No comments: