Thursday, July 2, 2009

MAGIC essence?

On one fine day.... I walked into this Etude House again....

The cute little salesgirl, kept introducing products to us. You have to understand, she was introducing, not promoting... that's really nice and always successful to 'cheat' us to buy stuff. LOL

So she introduced us this essence, that can help to make your eye lashes grow longer by applying the essence every night before you sleep. The essence contains vitamin that will do the MAGIC. And most importantly, this essence cost only RM19.90, according to her, you can use it for 3-4 months. Very very worth the price if it really does the MAGIC.


I took some pictures of my eye lashes before starting the 'every night routine'. I didn't know my eye looks that way until I took a few pictures. LOL.







There, here's the MAGIC essence.








I know this looks creepy...
like some sort of creature??
someone told me it's an ear when I showed the picture. -.-"








Sorry for the red eye.
If making anyone seeing this picture feels uncomfortable.








I didn't know my eyelashes are quite long also.
I like this pic :)
Let me know my eye looks like this. LOL.
But someone said sth again.....
"who's big eye is that??"
"mine"
"is it? I don't realize your eye is that big"
-.-"
I know... I want bigger eye with double eyelid also.








Wait me after 3 months ya?? See if my eye lashes did grow longer or not. :))




--Jenn a.k.a. blueyfetes--

No comments: