Thursday, July 30, 2009

Preparation for Zoe's bday

I'm still waiting for some pictures from others camera.... So I'll get this up first....

We had (or only me?) been planning for Zoe's birthday for some time. It was finally reaching....

I was the assigned one to get presents for her.... So there I went to 1U alone after work on Thursday. I feel so proud of it cause I'm such a person with no sense of direction. I could get lost in 1U. Yeah, I'm that bad. So, me going there alone was a big thing.

After I parked the car, I went to Etude House and looked for Emily (the cute sales girl). Then I found out, she's older than us 1 year. @@ I'll get a picture of her next time to show how incredible it is for her to be older than us.

Didn't get anything for Zoe there, so I went to Padini. Took a tour, then went to Perlini's Silver. Got back to Padini again and got this handbag for Zoe.





Then, went to Parkson to get a card and another gift. I looked here and there, tried this and that and finally, I got this neck rest for her. As we have to sit for a long period at work. I even tried on different ones to check which supports the best. And these Pingus give the best.


Muaak Muaak to Zoe~~




And this funny card.



Inside out.




What a 'journey' in 1U to me. And I didn't get lost this time. Applause please~~~~~



The gift from me personally to Zoe...








The journal of our friendship I made for Zoe...








One of the pages....








Zoe came to my house the night before her birthday
and gave me this... so touching~~
Although I was hoping for something else... not presents for her, but something else...
But still, it was so warm and touching... :) xoxo








Nice~~~~






The next day at work, we got our Hennessy Artistry passes from Andrew. While resting, we took pictures. LOL





Zoe: My birthday presents~~
*Evil grin*








:P








There, our nice invitation card.



Stay tune for funny vids in K session Neway and HOT pics in the event for Zoe's birthday celebration. *_*




--Jenn a.k.a. blueyfetes--

4 comments:

Pork Chop said...

oooh you gals went for hennessy? cool

blueyfetes said...

Yup~ wait for my entry lar~~ hahaha :D

阿棗 陳 Zoe said...

clap clap!! baby li hai!

blueyfetes said...

:D thank you thank you~~