Monday, July 20, 2009

The word 'mushroom'

I've a story here, a person that can elaborate into such 'rich' explanations about 'mushroom'.

One day at work, I was talking to Angga, he said something about not to encourage your bf to be too emotional, his friend did and the bf turned from a rock to a marshmallow. So impressive to describe someone as marshmallow. So I asked, then what are you?? Below were his explanations.

Angga: I'm... hm.....

Angga: wait

Angga: I'm mushroom

Jenn: Walau!! I'm in the office man!! (I nearly burst out laughing loudly, luckily I did manage to hold)


Angga: I can be strong, but just a bit at the limit of the mushroom's skin...

Angga: I am so powerful because i have alot of toxin... poisinous.

Angga: That's all I can do...


Angga: Oh, I can be very delicate too... put me in soup or with tofu and the red dot thing, i can be nice dessert..

Angga: cooling, making people happy... but that's all I can do... I'm just a mushroom.


Can you imagine??? reading all these while I was working in an almost pin drop silence office??? It's not the end yet, more to come....

Angga: Now they have found instant seasoning...my function is less needed

Angga: they can replace my physical appearance with artificial flour for vegetarian dishes too
Angga: ne need mushroom, mushroom gone (like so sad...)

Angga: unless.... Sega/Nintendo 64/ wii wants to make a new series of Mario World.... (covering my mouth)

Angga: yeah... that's much more of what I'm worth.. mushroom~


Angga: nyok nyok nyok nyok (nyanyuk?? LOL)

*after so long he was describing 'himself, my turn to say something*

Jenn: so you're the chinese mushroom or button mushroom?

Jenn: or the one in Mario? bright red colour with white dots

Angga: is all me.. I got suit mah... mushroom not so poor you know... can still buy clothes..


*sweat*

Ok, folks, let's give him an applause for being so creative... imagining himself as mushroom. But, thank you for giving me good laughs in that boring working environment.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

i reading this in my office too, but i cannot hold, i LOL!!!! i love the ending part, mushroom can still buy clothes! Angga, good one! muahahahhahahahah

blueyfetes said...

He.......... ok, credits to him.

阿棗 陳 Zoe said...

only we know him know he is normal.. others will juz think he is insane..

Rachel said...

absolutely agree with you zoe!