Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The arrival of parcel from Netherlands

A couple of weeks back, Henri told me he had sent a parcel to us, I was excited and looking forward..... :)

Today, when mom got home, she said:"eh, the parcel is here, you didn't see?"

I really didn't see.... I wonder where were my eyes... @@






The parcel with 'priority' sticker. :P








I opened.......
So thoughtful.... he put on names for each can....
and the letters (at the side) are protected with drawing papers...








1 for Mama, 1 for koh koh, 1 for jie jie, 1 for myself, 1 for uncle, 1 for Lulu&Brownnie, 1 for Sisi and husband~








The letter for us all~









My can~








Even Lulu and Brownnie have 1 too~~









Yay~~ it's treats for them...
I recognize only 'Pedigree' in here... @@








The lovely can, with symbolic windmill~









I have no idea what this is... but nice :)
like Disneyland castle to me... hahahahaa








Dutch Stroopwaffles!!








The surface.








Closer look. :)








Henri, thank you for your kindness. Zoe is exceptional happy when mom says give 1 to her. :))
I wish a happy weekend to everyone and I hope I can enjoy......

Time to get myself ready for bed. Good night, sleep tight and sweet dreams~




--Jenn a.k.a. blueyfetes--

No comments: