Friday, January 21, 2011

The beginning of Penang

For the past 1 year, I didn't get to take off and rest. So right beginning of the year, I took 2 days off and went to Penang alone. :)




A book and music, perfect companions when traveling alone.






I bought Aeroline's ticket (round trip RM120) cause it's the nearest station from my house. 1Utama.
Never got up to the seat, once I got on the bus, I sat in the lounge. Steadier. But still, I got a bit dizzy.






Halo Penang! On the Penang Bridge.






After 4 hours + arrived in Queensbay Mall, Penang. Killer came and picked me up. Mr. Killer!! I'm really appreciate for the time you have spent!! It was really nice of you bringing us (met up with friend from HK that we knew in London last time) to go around!





Checked in to Royal Penang Hotel.
This is the view from my room. Can see Tune Hotel? Was supposed to book that but no more room available.






Being a paparazzi snapping pics of ang mo "burning" themselves under the hot sun.







It's very clean in the bathroom.






But funny enough to have a mirror here.
Who wants to see themselves while peeing or dumping? LOL






One big king bed for myself was a bit too big, didn't feel safe.






Reading corner.






Writing table.






It's quite a big building in Georgetown.






First thing to taste after arrived..... The Cendol!!
This is real good but I still prefer Malacca's. :P






The night view~






Not bad right?
The view and picture quality. :P





Alright, this is for the sneak peak only. Coming up next, something bitchy no, beachy coming up~
Have a good weekend peeps! I'll be working my butt off again~ money money come come~~ ta~


-- Jenn a.k.a. blueyfetes--

No comments: