Saturday, January 8, 2011

New year = fattening day

1st Jan 2011 was the fattening day for me. I've been on diet for 2 months now and today, was the most fattening day for me! But, very happy of course!! :D




Beef Sukiyaki~~







Potato Salad, must order in all Japanese restaurant! ^_^






Suckiest fried fried calamari ever!






Soft shell crab wuuuuu~~~






A funny movie to start the year~~~~~~~
Mr. Black is real disgusting sometimes. Hahahaha






Dark : bright






Dear Lulu is getting older and weaker every day.
Good that she's having good appetite.






Hahahaha. Candid cam!!
Brownnie smelled something in the air and went gaga.






I'm happy~






I think mama is coming~






Jie~~~ any treats today???






Homemade Ribena~
Once we get enough of these flowers, then can boil in water and make our own Ribena!







I'm a matured man now~






No eyes see~






So boring~~~~ can I go gai gai?






This boy can always make my day. :)






Emo pic. LOL!!






Tilt my head a bit to the side is my usual pose.






I want more!!!






At night, went for dinner with mom and bro. The new year dinner~~~




Tofu pot~






Gai Lan~






Chicken steamed with dang gui, huang jiu and gou qi~
Superb!!






Butter and cream crab!
Awesomest!!






Most importantly and must have: man tou






How was your new year?? Let's work hard together for this new year and achieve what we are targeting for! I guess what I hope for every year remains the same. Can be achieved this year? Hopefully.



--Jenn a.k.a. blueyfetes--

No comments: