Sunday, January 16, 2011

It's so empty.....

You've flown and reached Japan quietly and didn't bring me along. This blog entry would be so empty and dull, because I couldn't even stand long in the fitting room on my own.

Before you left, we all went to "clubbing", but we didn't get to enjoy as how we always did in Zouk. We could only go together again after 1 year now. It wouldn't be the same to go clubbing without you :(




Think I should put on contact lenses?






It didn't give any effect after the "clubbing". I could still woke up early in the morning and went for class, paid full attention and adsorbed.




Sense wearing the dress we bought her for X'mas.
She wished you all the best and take good care there.
Ganbatte!






Then I went to 1U alone, to get the dress I wanted (when I was with you, for a smaller size). That was it, I really just got myself 1 dress only.




Hmmm.... a lil bit too cute la >.<
I'm even praising myself now??






Ok, this looks more like me. Fierce.






Blouse that made me looks like I was pregnant.






Finally~~~ the dress!
Polka dots-i~~~






In 30 minutes time, I had done with shopping and left 1U. That was the fastest shopping I ever had. Sigh........




Will countdown everyday and wait for the time you're back.
I miss those time.






Meanwhile, take care there. Like you said, you're alone over there. I will contact lengti on and off and accompany her a bit. I know she misses you so much more than I do. Love you~ xoxo

p/s: Never hesitate to find me for help (even though I can't be physically there, at least I can listen and think ways for you)



-- Jenn a.k.a. blueyfetes--

2 comments:

阿棗 陳 Zoe said...

BABY T_T~~~ Aisteru~~~ SOB~~~

blueyfetes said...

Me too the same~~~~~~~ I wait u come back~~~~