Thursday, May 21, 2009

When the weather went too hot....

I couldn't stand the heat anymore and said I needed to go Genting!! So, Genting I went with Zoe, Dora, Giant, Suneo, Nobita and Shizuka, and Kat. :D

It was just a short 2-days-1-night trip, everything went just so...... AWESOME!! Plus, with the presence of Nintendo Wii, it went wilder for some of us. Boxing and running 100m race, it was some tiring shit!!! But most importantly, FUN!!





While waiting for Giant to check-in.








Me in my "Save the humans" shirt.
Looked soooo tired, what? I came right after I finished work!!








Our apartment unit with a little garden~








The neighbour's one with a pond~








Night view from upstairs.








On the way to the hill in Giant's car. ;)







See see~~ so misty~~~ Love it~~~
Plus the "Christmas trees", made me felt like I was back in Scotland again....








And we just drove throughout that...








It was really nice where you can hang out with a bunch of cool people, no worries that they'd treat u bad/cheat u..... While u went drunk, they'd take care of u and not trying to take advantage from u. I like. :)



--Jenn a.k.a. blueyfetes--

No comments: