Thursday, June 18, 2009

Batu Cave + FRIM- Henri's visit to Malaysia

After the dinner, mom said it's really good that if we could bring Henri to Batu Cave. She thinks he'll like it. But of course, he likes it.... But I think he likes the monkeys more. :P

So, early in the morning, it was Batu cave.







There, the golden statue of M'sia.
It was a bit hazy though... can see???









Henri with the golden statue.








The girls with the golden statue.
Mom, me and Yen.








There were so many monkeys there.....
And Henri was so fond of taking pictures of them....








Eh... uncle..... close up a bit man....








Shame shame... LOL
focusing only on the coconut... =.=








Come!! let me check ur butt!! See it's clean or not~~








No way!! *bluek* (:P)
Ok, fine.... I go check out another butt.








Ok, let's start!!
Step 1~








My cute mom, waving there..... :)
She was waving like I couldn't see her and kept waving in such a speed. LOL
It would look funnier if it's in video.








Me and the gods and goddess....









Yen was taking out a sweet, and this monkey came....
I quickly squatted and looked at the cam :P Vain~~~~~~








While we were all 'struggling' over the stairs, a very 'hot' monkey came.....
grabbed on Henri's cooling mineral water bottle... hahahah~~








I thought climbing up the stairs (mom told Henri those were ladder, haha) would be very difficult and ended up out of breath..... but I didn't... it was pretty easy actually... Just that I was feeling dizzy all the time... so I looked only at the steps I was about to step on.... couldn't look to far up or down @@






In the cave, we found this 'Hulk' (cos you were in green tee :P)
See~~ so strong~~~
Please focus on the facial expression :D








The girls in the cave.
I think I looked like I was about to puke. LOL








After the adventure in of the cave, it was FRIM the forest and waterfall next.






Children playing in the cooling water....








Sistas on the bridge....








And the adventure began~~~
Mom didn't follow, she sat under this hut while waiting....








Stop. Candid time.








Jenn: Have to go further up to get to the nicest spot to see the waterfall....








Ok, no more dry land...
Before we took of our shoes~








Henri: splash the water... I need to get a pic with the water splashing...
Jenn&Yen: WHAT!!!???
But still, we started kicking the water...








All of a sudden, the forest became very noisy...
We were still ignoring it and didn't bother.....
There came the heavy rain....
POUR!!
Still taking pictures at that time. HAHA








Bare feet walking....








Yen too.








We reached the car, all wet. Like no dry parts at all. The car seats were all soaking wet. The next day got this weird smell in my car. @@ *yuck*
But no worries passengers, it's all clear now. :))

We got home, and mom changed then went out again. She got choir practice. :D
On the way home, I bought this Atoi burger for Henri to try... the local burger like Ramli~~






He made the eggs into this round shape.....
then placed the burger on top....








Then another burger....
put some mayo....








wrapped it and cut it into half~~
Ta da~~~~








There.... it was sooooo GOOD!!
Although the picture can't show it, but it was really NICE!!







Ok, time to shower.... then sleep. :D
I feel so healthy nowadays... sleep early, wake up early~~~~~~~~~
Ciao~~~




--Jenn a.k.a. blueyfetes--

No comments: