Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Lam Mee Ya and Red Door

I'm in a total bad mood now. Not that I want to scold or hit anyone, but I'm really sad!
So I need to post some pictures which can cheer me up!



So one fine evening, I met with couzie at Lam Mee Ya at Uptown. I thought they sell only "Lam Mee", but actually they have varieties of noodles, rice, porridge and soup!




蔡澜最喜欢的猪油饭。
"Pork Oil Rice"






Choy Sum~






咸蒸鸡~
Chicken steamed with some herbs and salt.






"Old cucumber soup"






The best part of all, Banana Crepe!
This is sooooo awesome!






Ahhhhh~






Nope, this is home cooked.
I called it fried ingredients because the ingredients more than rice~






2nd place, Red Door, Jusco Kepong.

They serve Nyonya food. But I don't think it's authentic.





Food........ come fast!






Cendol.






Ice Kacang.






Mee Rebus.






Cheese baked rice. Worst ever.






Deep fried mushrooms. Too oily.






I would suggest you not to eat at Red Door. I'm not a choosy person, they're edible, but not tasty. I was very hungry at that point, yet, the food could taste so bad even when I was hungry meaning it's really bad. Plus, with the price you pay, eat at food court better. Cheaper and more delicious.

It's only Monday, wish the weekends will come in a blink of an eye! Keep surviving!



-- Jenn a.k.a. blueyfetes--

No comments: