Sunday, October 26, 2014

I need a new pair of women shoes

I'm planning to buy a pair of women shoes (yes, October's salary is out!) and there are such a wide range of women shoes to choose from! Which one should I go for?
1. Nude peep toe pumps

Why? 

The nude coloured pumps make women so elegant and feminine! Oh! Sexy too~ Can be worn to the office, dinner parties or even out on a special date looking amazing naturally. Besides that, it's easy to match with outfits, especially black, white, beige, peach or pink clothing. 




2. Ballet flats

Why?

I'm not a big fan of pumps or high heels, so I need a pair of flats to attend more casual occasions. A cute pair of ballet flats would be sweet. Women look cute when wearing a pair of ballet flats, matching with dresses or even jeans! 






3. Sleek black city boots

Why?

I have always like this cool looking type of shoes that suits my character. I can match it with skinny jeans or a skirt so I can show off an extra edgy tough character in front of others. Also, it is very comfortable and I could wear it for one whole day walking around without feeling sore on my feet.







Interested to get them? Have a look at ZALORA for the wide range of women shoes online offered from various local and international brands in reasonable prices.

I need to grab one now, till then!


Cheers!



-- Jenn a.k.a. blueyfetes --

No comments: