Monday, October 13, 2014

What to do in Pai, Thailand - Part 2

To emphasize again, I just wanted to relax myself during this 3 weeks trip in Thailand, so my schedule was  not so pack. Another day in Pai, I went to:

Yunnan Culture Centre, Mor-Pang Waterfall, Temple on the Hill, Madame Ju Coffee, Heart of Pai, Pai Walking Street and Jikko Bar





Must fill the stomach before the journey started!








Love the iced tea!








Thai, fried rice is always my choice.







I'd prefer the colour of Pad Thai to be deeper..... 







Potato salad.... onions more than potato. LOL







Arrived at the Yunnan Culture Centre~







It's like a Chinese Village!







Beautiful!







Really made me felt like I went to China :D







Found a model. Look at her! So cool!







Chinese castle~







Yes! Sunnies!
It was a bloody hot and sunny day~







Next, I went to Mor-Pang Waterfall.

Moss!







The waterfall.... eh..... so little water.
So I just came here, took picture and left.







Pai Mountain Lodge, awesome!







Along the way to another destination, beautiful view everywhere~







I got attracted by these goats!
They were sooooo funny standing so still I thought they were statues!







Because I'm HAPPPIEEEE~~~







Temple on the Hill, there sits a white Buddha overlooking Pai town.







This is the view, isn't it awesome?







The temple is still in construction here and there, so be ready to walk uphill without stairs.







Love the colours.







The weather was too hot, stopped by for tea break!
Madame Ju Coffee is the place, in Pai city centre.






Love their decors.






So elegant.







Cosy too~






Having a competition with Mona Lisa.







Iced chocolate~







Awesome banana fritters!






I think this is the cosiest corner.













Lots of cute figurines~







Same series too~







Heart of Pai, famous for the upside down house ^_^







Another cute resort found along the journey~







Lovely flower~ :D







Goldie asked me to bring him out~







This is a good place to write and send postcards.
They provide pens in different colours, rubber stamps with cute designs and etc.







Come to this stall if you love pigs!







The owner is very passionate in his artwork and very friendly to help me took picture.







Lots of props for picture taking!







Fruit stall, my favourite!
Buy and cut on the spot!







Support the local artist!







To end the night, I went to Jikko Bar.







Yes, they serve Mai Tai and Mojito for THB 59!!!
Not virgin at all~







Awesomeness!







Love the atmosphere~ 







The bartender!






Pai is really a nice place to travel, to relax, to spend time with anyone or just yourself. I'd want to go again next time although the journey is a bit difficult to me.

Cheers!


-- Jenn a.k.a blueyfetes --

No comments: