Monday, October 20, 2014

Review of Pai Vieng Fah Resort

Choosing the correct accommodation in Pai for myself, I took these things into consideration:

1. Location - quiet and easy access

2. reasonable price
3. Cleanliness

After checking out a few places on the internet, I booked Pai Vieng Fah Resort in the end and not regret one bit when I arrived!

When I was at the bus station, I called the resort and asked for direction, the receptionist said, wait there, 5 minutes, we will send someone to pick you up! How nice!






This is the cute tuk-tuk that came to pick me up~
And it's free of charge!






Once entered, the view on the left.






Welcome~






Reception.






Every corner is very cosy. 






Just sit and relax.






View from the reception area.






Walking towards my little hut~






The lower level is toilet, middle is reception area and the top floor is a place for you to view scenery.






My cot for 2 nights on the ground floor~ love it!







After settling down, I walked around the places nearby~







So green!!!







What a contrast.







A bar and place to stay.








This resort has very attentive staff. If you do not rent a motorbike and do not want to walk to the main street, you can request to have the tuk-tuk sent you to the main street and it's free of charge! Room is quite clean, price is reasonable, surrounding is quiet, so overall I rate it 8/10.

It was a pleasant stay and good experience. If I ever go to Pai again, I will stay here. 



-- Jenn a.k.a. blueyfetes --

No comments: