Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Wat Phra Singh - Doi Suthep - iBerry (Chiangmai)

Love their signage :)






Soup made of coconut milk and some ingredients.








Dish that I've eaten most in Chiangmai~
Soup with vege, meatballs and glass noodles.







Egg wrap minced meat, yum!







It's more reasonable to travel in Chiangmai!







Wat Phra Singh!







Price list for Songthaew.
I went to another station and took one to Doi Suthep with THB 50 for 1 way.







After 45 mins, we have finally reached the top!







One stretch of Songtheaw~







I'd say Doi Suthep is a very grand temple. Too bling!







Finally a pic with white clouds and blue sky~ 







It was a freaking hot day!







Sunnies are a must!
So sunny and the gold is so shiny!














In Chinese they called this twin dragon temple. 
But........ they are not dragons actually.







The dogs here just sleep and make money! ^_^







Tame and not afraid of strangers/ camera.







Then I took the Songtheaw again and arrived at Nimmanhaemin Road.
From Doi Suthep to here cost THB 50 as well.

What is it famous for? Cafes. Lots of them!







I came all the way for iberry~







A giant sculpture welcomed me at the entrance.







Apple crumble~
I forgot about the taste as I was too excited looking around.







I arrived almost in the evening, lights were lighted beautifully~







Be different.







Bye!







Cosy area~
If it wasn't there were too many mosquitoes, I might stay longer.






Well, till the next post again! Ciao~



-- Jenn a.k.a. blueyfetes --

No comments: